Pezzottaite Journals is constantly evolving and challenging place to work so it is of paramount importance that we recruit the right people for success.
The working environment at Pezzottaite Journals allows our employees to apply their talents and skills and contribute directly to the success of the company. We offer challenging opportunities for people who are prepared to make a commitment to excellence.
We seek individuals who are dedicated to developing and providing the best products and services regardless of whether they are publishers, journalists, sales or marketing professionals or part of our corporate services team.
If you are interested in joining us, we invite you to Step into the Pezzottaite Journals and become part of our Team of Excellence! Once you start your publishing career with us, we have a wealth of benefits to offer you.
At Pezzottaite Journals we are looking for outstanding individuals who have a flexible, hard working approach to work. We also realise that our employees have other commitments and interests outside of work. We therefore offer an incredibly flexible benefits package. On top of our company benefits, we offer a growing list of rewards. All employees will benefit immediately from flexible working, industry competitive salary, independent mortgage advice and life-cover. All employees can join the company pension scheme and can select from a wide range of flexible benefits.
- Flexible working hours throughout the year, start times are between 8:30 A.M. to 9:30 A.M. and finish times between 4:30 P.M. to 5:30 P.M.
- Annual holidays as per government declarations.
- An uncapped bonus plan gives employees the opportunity to share in the commercial success of the business at the end of the financial year.
- Employees with five years' service can request up to two months away from the business as sabbatical leave to care for dependents, to study, take part in charitable work or to enhance an individual's skills and experience.
- Life cover - All employees receive life cover while they are in employment and below normal retirement age of four times their annual salary.
At a salary sacrifice, via our online benefit system, employees can choose from a wide range of flexible benefits:
- Company Pension Scheme - Contributory pension scheme with a company contribution of up to 5%.
- Additional Day's Annual Leave - Employees can buy up to two additional day's annual leave providing they do not exceed thirty days in total.
- Private Medical Insurance - Cover options vary to cover both individuals and family members. The cover guarantees that should someone fall ill under the membership they will receive quick, specialist treatment in a hospital near their home.
- Critical Illness Cover - This cover gives employees the comfort of knowing that they have financial backup without relying on their own personal savings, should they fall ill.
- Dental Insurance - Cover options vary to suit the individual and / or family members.
- Travel Insurance - The cover options vary to suit travel requirements.
- Bikes For Staff - This offer allows employees to have a brand new bike and save tax on your earnings! As long as you use it for 50% of your travel then we can offset the cost of it against your taxable income.
- Charitable Giving - Money can be given from gross pay, which benefits employees though the tax saving, whilst also providing regular charitable donations.
- Healthcare Cash Plan - 100% refund towards dental, optical, physiotherapy, specialist consultation and treatment costs (up to your chosen limit).