Printed promotional materials such as posters, flyers, fact sheets, business and post cards can be produced to raise the visibility of your journal amongst authors, readers and other interested parties. We mostly distribute these materials at key conferences, either from an exhibit booth or as insertion in the conference bag for participants.
We are currently working on an electronic system that will allow you to efficiently request promotional materials and will inform you as soon as we are able to extend our services to you in this manner.
Printed subject catalogues in which journals are promoted together are mailed to key customers including librarians, professionals and society members, and presented on displays at conferences and meetings.
Ways to Raise Profile & Increase Usage Journals
- Encourage colleagues, students and associates to access the journal by adding a link to the author and journal homepage the bottom of all your e-mails;
- Encourage people to sign up for alerts – they will be regularly reminded of the research published in the journal and may click through to read more;
- Inform us of classic or forthcoming, high profile articles so that we can highlight them on our website, and in our promotional materials;
- Provide additional input in the form of interesting snippets of information putting these articles in context – we can use this information to bring attention to ‘hot’ topics;
- E-mail a friend / colleague / student with a direct link to an interesting article using ‘E-mail Article’ – if their institute subscribes they will be able to click straight through to the full text. If not, they will have free access to the abstract and the option to purchase the article by Pay-Per-View;
- Distribute or display sample copies and / or promotional material at the conferences / meetings you attend;
- Let us know about forthcoming relevant conferences that you come across – we can list them on our marketing websites;
- Make sure we have the best listing of related links on our marketing websites – forward your favourites to your publishing colleagues for inclusion in the links section;
- Include your journal and its homepage on your own business cards or letterheads.
Ways We Helps You to Identify Key Contacts
- Identify leading researchers and invite them for paper submission;
- Find reviewers and expand reviewer database;
- Track references & documentation;
- Check the whether the idea presented in a research / article is original;
- Identify new research areas;
- Check what’s hot in your field (trends);
- Stay up to date in your research area;
- Evaluate researchers and institutions activities.